Ingredients & Items:
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sweet almond oil (You may leave this oil out, if not suitable)
- 10-20 drops of essential oil (A none hot oil)
- Jar/s or container (To store your whipped product)
Add all ingredients, except for essential oils into a small saucepan and melt completely on the stove at a low-medium temperature.
Pour into a heatproof bowl and let the mixture partially set. Once it has partially set, then add your essential oils. Next use a hand mixer or Electric mixer to whip up until fluffy and stiff peaks have formed.
Once it is all whipped you may spoon it into a jar or container of your choice!
- You can easily store your whipped body butter at room temperature. However, if your house is very warm, it may melt. But if this happens, you can simply re-whip and you’ll be good to go.
- Want unscented body butter? No problem! The essential oils are completely optional.
- My favorite essential oil for this recipe is Lavender and Clary Sage